INGREDIENTS Metric (US) Prep-Time: 2 1⁄2 Serving Size: 4-6
- 1 (6lb) whole fresh chickens
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 -3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 -6 Potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Mix Vegetable
- 6 teaspoons of Olive Oil
- Feta Cheese
- 1 chopped onion bulb
- Preheat oven 350°F
- Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Mix salt, pepper and half the oregano.
- Add potatoes and chicken broth into baking pan with mixed salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add chicken into mixture, pour butter and lemon juice over the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake at 350°F for 2 to 2 1⁄2 hours or until chicken is browned and tender.
- Baste frequently with pan juices during roasting.
- Mix chopped onion, vegetables and cheese in a large bowl.
- Mix together the olive oil, vegetables and black pepper. If needed, add salad dressing, toss and serve.