INGREDIENTS Metric (US) Prep-Time: 2 1⁄2 Serving Size: 4-6
- 1 ounce fresh yeast
- 3 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/4 cup white or packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup milk, or more
- 1 pound unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons flour, for dusting
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven 425°F
- Mix the flour, yeast, sugar, salt and the milk in any mixer for 2 minutes until dough is soft as well as moist.
- Put the dough onto a floured board, cover with a dampened paper towel and leave to rest for 15 minutes. Remove paper towel and using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a 10 by 9-inch rectangle 5/8-inch thick. After rolling gently wrap in plastic then chill for 1 hour or even overnight.
- Now the clip above will give you the rest of the swift guide